Setting the Stage—What to Expect When You’re Integrating
As an Independent Software Vendor there are a few things you should consider before you begin to integrate your application
with other applications.
Some of those items we will be discussing are:
- – Is my API ready? Does it do what I need to do?
- – Over 90% of apps need int, 70% fail, $8.2M is lost in DQ, 60-80% of partnerships fail
- – Who are my customers and what do they need from integration?
- – What ecosystem do I fit in? What are the integration points in my ecosystem?
- – What do I want from integration in the long term?
Scoping Integration Implementation—From Slippery Slope to Solid Success
Before meeting us, many ISV partners have said “I lose money on integrations” or “my integration projects are too risk
intensive” or “I can’t compete in the market with my current integration strategy”. Learn what you need to focus on to
accurately scope an integration. Identify risks to projects in the scoping stage so you can plan for them ahead of time. Learn
the techniques—Move, Connect or Master—so you can position the value and benefit of using a proven methodology for
determining project scope.
It’s all in the Preparation—Getting Data Ready
Data Quality and Data Quality Validator
In this session you will learn how to structure data for predictable and efficient data integration projects. See how to organise
data correctly to save time and prevent mistakes. Find out how to identify data that is not ready for the integration process
and how to build Agile development based on iterative development where requirements and solutions evolve through
collaboration between you and your customer.
At the end of each iteration, share quality metrics with the customer:
- – What is the percentage of data ready for integration?
- –Bad data are clearly identified for the customer to fix it or change requirements
As a result, the Data preparation phase will give you the exact selection of clean data suitable for robust, easy to maintain
data integration processing.
Don’t Reinvent the Wheel—Give Yourself a Head Start With Reusable Integration
Learn how reusable components can reduce project time and increase margin, and how to leverage previous projects. We will
also discuss how to leverage the work of a community of developers and will demonstrate how the product can accomplish this.
Cloud-to-Ground Integration; Hybrid Environments without Tremors or Earthquakes
Today’s world demands fast and easy integration from ISVs, even in the ever-expanding cloud to on-premise hybrid
environment. In this session you will learn how to keep up while enabling your software to seamlessly connect to anything.
Whether your application is on-premise or in the cloud, learn how you can service your customer endpoints from one console.
This session will provide tips on how to enable your customers to operate more efficiently and effectively – allowing you to
update your integration once and deploy to your entire customer-base.
Learn how to:
- – Fit into today’s hybrid world which customers expect to be fast and easy
- – Enable your application to connect to all endpoints
- – Service integrations from one console regardless of where the integration is running
- – Help your customers be self service
- – Update once, deploy to many
Integration: The Key to Driving the Revenue You’ve Always Wanted
Integration can often be seen as a necessary evil but it doesn’t have to be a cost centre. In this session you will learn ways to
make integration into a go-to-market strategy and turn it into a competitive advantage!
Use integration to increase revenue though:
- – Integration as lead generation
- – Breaking into new markets
- – Reducing friction and winning more deals
- – Improving customer satisfaction and time to market
- – Leveraging other Actian technologies as a competitive advantage